- Analytisch denken
We offer you an opportunity to learn and pioneer in sustainability analysis of private markets investments. You will have an opportunity to engage with our investment partners and analyze their contribution to Sustainable Development Goals and evaluate the effective multi-layer implementation of their sustainability policies with respect to Environment, Social and Governance factors. As an intern you will operate within the Private Markets Team but will also collaborate closely with the Responsible Investment Team. As an intern you will:
- Learn different aspects and facets of impact reporting (UN SDG’s and related KPI’s)
- Learn different aspects and facets of ESG policies (environmental, social and governance)
- The three concrete “end products” of your assignment will include:
- Build a framework / database to collect, monitor, analyze and report on ESG and Impact on multiple levels: portfolio, investment partner and asset level
- Major contributor and chief editor of the Annual ESG Report for the Kempen Private Markets Fund
- Presentation of the project to a broader audience within Kempen Investment Management
We are recruiting from Dutch university students, majoring in Economics, Finance, Sustainability or Mathematics studies and are in the final years of their study. The successful candidate is:
- keen, alert, energetic and has a demonstrable affinity with and interest in the world of investing.
- In addition, you are result-oriented and proactive, with strong analytical, communication and social skills.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel) is essential, and experience with statistics and correlations is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Dutch are a pre.
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institute in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
Kempen is an international investment bank, headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are part of Van Lanschot Kempen and employ around 450 people in our offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, Antwerp and Paris. We are specialised in Corporate Finance, Securities and Asset Management. Kempen represents professionalism, entrepreneurship and drive.
We offer you an entrepreneurial position in an international, dynamic and challenging environment. Kempen offers excellent primary and secondary working conditions with an attractive remuneration package and a professional work environment.
Enthusiastic? Use the button 'apply now'. Do you have questions or do you want to have more information?
Please contact our recruiter Marco Ambrosini at email@example.com or +31 (0)630355004