- Analytisch denken
- Omgang met Details
Creëer je eigen toekomst
As Intern at Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking you are ready to be part of a dynamic international team, take responsibility, and have a steep learning curve. You are looking to experience what it takes to be an investment banker in a boutique environment, advising clients on M&A, debt, and equity capital markets solutions across a number of growing sectors. You are eager taking the first steps in Investment Banking being dedicated to one of our teams:
- Corporate Finance - European Real Estate
- Corporate Finance - Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Corporate Finance - Tech and FinTech
- Corporate Finance - Infrastructure
- Corporate Finance - Corporate Advisory
- Debt Advisory - all sectors
- Equity Capital Markets (ECM) - all sectors
You can't wait to make this happen by demonstrating your talents as an Intern. During the three-month internship period, you will operate as a fully-fledged team member and you will be involved in a wide range of activities such as:
- collecting and analysing company and market information
- preparing presentations for clients and prospects.
- performing detailed valuation and financial analyses in the context of corporate finance transactions.
Proactive, dedicated team player with affinity for the financial sector - this is how we can best describe you as Intern. Talents you use to guide our clients to a continuously changing world. By thinking things through and asking questions. You are detail-oriented and always meet deadlines. You recognize the challenge and seize the opportunity. In addition, you certainly have:
- reached the Master phase or master’s degree, preferably with an economic, econometrics, financial, business, legal or technical background. Within Life Sciences and Healthcare sector team, a scientific background is a strong plus.
- above-average grades.
- extracurricular activities.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Dutch is not required).
Zijn wie je bent
Engage with a variety of clients in a conscious and data-driven way, investing in a sustainable future. Both nationally and internationally. With more than 300 years' experience, we make that ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do so with around 1,700 colleagues, divided across different expertise’s.
Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking focuses on a number of sectors on an international scale. Within these sectors we know the companies, the investors and are on top of the latest developments and trends. These insights enable us to provide our clients with invaluable support in the areas of fundraising, mergers and acquisitions, and IPOs. Our clients choose Kempen for our independent advice and our dedication to achieve results that exceed their expectations.
The degree of innovation and agility of an organization depends in part on the diversity of its workforce. Thanks to our differences, we strengthen each other. We encourage an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can simply be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about stories from colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
Turning your talent into value
Turning talent into value. That’s what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. As Intern you will get:
- an internship allowance of €800,- .
- an entrepreneurial position in an international, dynamic and challenging environment, where you immediately get your own responsibilities.
- mentorship and training on the job.
- continuous feedback, a mid- and end-term review.
- the opportunity to receive a fulltime job offer as an analyst.
Toon je interesse!
Enthusiastic about the vacancy? Please submit your CV, motivation letter (in English), and your grade list(s), indicating your preferred sector or product team.
Do you have any questions? Please let Larissa Hijgemann, Campus Recruiter know via firstname.lastname@example.org