- Omgang met Details
At Van Lanschot Kempen we offer a temporary, part/full time job in the Client Management & Origination team. A great opportunity to put your brain to work, to further develop your skills in a challenging environment and at the same time earn some extra cash.
You will join Client Management & Origination to support the Account management team and assist in their day-to-day activities and the different ongoing projects. The team covers internationally based pension funds, insurance companies, banks, asset managers and family offices, where the client is the focus point. This is a great opportunity to learn about financial products, learn new skills and work for a leading financial institution in a great team.
The ideal candidate will be hands on, proactively assist with client requests and independently work on projects.
The fact that you don't have that much experience is no problem as far as we are concerned, because your drive to learn and develop your skills to their maximum capacity matters more.
For the Account management team we are looking for a client focused work student to support a large number of activities. Knowledge of the financial industry is preferred.
- Higher professional education level / university level;
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications;
- Fluent in English;
- Available for at least 24 hours a week, for 6 months, preferably starting in December.
Next to this, you:
- Have a strong client focus and preferably an interest in the financial industry/Asset Management;
- Have strong accuracy and precision skills;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Are pro-active, innovative and a true team player.
Van Lanschot Kempen is specialized in the future. Since 1737. Today, about 300 years later, our story - about the oldest independent financial institute in the Netherlands - continues. We are proud of our history and are excited for the future with labels such as Kempen (Merchant Bank & Asset Manager), Van Lanschot (Private Banking) and Evi (online investing). We do this with about 1,700 colleagues, divided over the 3 labels and the holding company. We have been working with great dedication and financial craftsmanship on our customers' progress for almost 3 centuries.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
In addition, our purpose is to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders in a way that contributes to sustainable solutions to the most pressing global challenges. We believe that preserving and growing wealth in a sustainable way is a peoples job.
Turning talent into value. That’s what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow, both as individuals and in their professional fields. We offer you:
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- A flexible budget (consisting of holiday pay, a 13th month and 7 leave days in excess of the statutory entitlement) that you can use to tailor your working conditions to your wishes. This could include extra leave, a gym membership or a new bike: it's all possible;
- Do you want to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That is also possible!
- A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities
Are you ready to join us and make the difference? Do you want to acquire skills and experience at our leading firm? And are you committed to growing alongside us and our clients? If you can answer a resounding yes to all three questions, we’d love to meet you.
Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Sophie Koopman via email@example.com.