- Analytisch denken
As Purchased Application specialist at Kempen you work in a multidisciplinary scrum team in which you are responsible for the run & change of the entire application landscape that manages the wealth and risks of more than 100 billion assets under management. You will work among other highly qualified people who all aim to deliver business value. Each team consists of 5 to 6 very ambitious people with a great sense of responsibility. You own everything you build and work towards bringing Kempen into a completely data-driven organisation. You can’t wait to build the future of our innovative Asset Manager.
What do you bring to our team?
- You have a solid experience (2 year +) as a Backend .NET developer;
- You think the development of RESTful APIs on the basis of .NET Core is a cool thing to do;
- You have experience with building a micro service architecture;
- You have a great interest in Agile-Scrum-DevOps best practices and you know how to inspire other people on these topics;
- Continuous Delivery & Test Automation are things that make you happy;
- You can’t wait to build on the digital future of our bank.
- Experience as a Scrum Master in a multi-disciplinary team;
- Experience with MS Dynamics and/or MS PowerApps;
- Experience with Azure;
- Experience with Functional Application Management.
Kempen Capital Management (KCM) is known for its open culture in which talent is constantly given the opportunity to make their presence felt. KCM offers challenges to ambitious professionals in an environment that reinvents itself every day. KCM is a division of Kempen & co, which in turn is a division of the Van Lanschot Kempen Group. With more than 100 years of experience, Kempen & co has developed into a leading investment bank that specialises in asset management, corporate finance, securities brokerage and private equity. We provide excellent services and we are proud of that.
This pride also typifies our culture: we match the deed to the word, put our clients first and always aim for excellence.
Turning talent into value, that is what we do! Because if you add value, you can of course expect that from us. Our employees are our most important capital and we therefore offer you countless opportunities to grow. With us you can count on:
- A salary that matches your knowledge & experience;
- With a flexible budget (consisting of holliday allowance, 13th month and 7 extra-statutory vacation days) you can compile your secondary employment conditions with us. Think of extra leave, discover the world with a sabbatical, a subscription at the gym or a new bicycle;
- A study cos scheme for personal and subject-specific training options;
Where you can cooperate with your ambitious team mates while building applications that have huge impact on the wealth of our clients;
- In which you will work with the latest development frameworks and technologies;
- Where you get a lot of responsibility and a large amount of autonomy;
- Daily fresh fruits in the office & free lunch every Wednesday;
- In which you are challenged to show some guts and make a real different!
Are you excited to take on this challenge with us? Contact us directly:
Call/text/app: Tanja Muis, People Manager KCM +31 6 57 12 99 92